1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.4 FAQ Help Page Issue

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by Grimmjow, Nov 4, 2014.

1. Grimmjow

Grimmjow Formerly Jadster

When I try to create a help page for my website FAQ that I am trying to create. Once I add the 2nd question in the FAQ, it makes the table half the page size and not all the way like it was before. What can I do to fix this?
  2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Is it an add-on?
    Custom code?

Without a link to the code it's impossible to even guess what's causing it.
  3. Grimmjow

Woops! I am so sorry!

That is the current page I am working on. I am using HTML Coding to make the page. here is the code I currently have.
    <center><strong><h1>AdminVortex FAQ</h1></strong><p><i>Frequently Asked Questions of AdminVortex</i></p></center><hr><br>
    <strong>What is AdminVortex?</strong><p>AdminVortex is an Admin / SEO / Webmaster related website for any and all new or experienced web masters out there looking to make their website better then what it already is.</p><br>
    <strong>What is the main goal with AdminVortex?</strong><p>Our main goal is to provide support and to help others make a new site successful or to continue making a successful site better.</p><br>
  4. Brogan

You seem to have quite a few issues with the HTML.

I would recommend using classes and divs rather than how you are currently doing it.
  5. Grimmjow

I am not sure how to use divs and classes all that well like this as I haven't done it in such a long time.
  6. Brogan

Removing one of the erroneous entries resolves it:

There are still issues with the template code though.
    I don't know if that's due to what you've added or the custom style you're using, but I don't see it on the other help pages.
  7. Grimmjow

Which one do I need to remove to fix this?