FamilyMMOs.com - Family-Oriented MMOG discussion

tyteen4a03

http://forums.familymmos.com

I'm starting out so the board is pretty empty, but will apply to be a KingsIsle (Publisher of Wizard101 and Pirate101, two of the games we cover) official fan site soon, and then we'll have more content :)

The Family-oriented MMOs forums out there have all been using vBulletin, the change of interface (for the better) should attract quite a few potential forum owners to switch to XenForo.

I was going to say wow big header but mine isn't far off that. :p Speaking of the header, liking the background image at a glance it's the only thing that distinguishes your forum from the default look so it'll be nice to see some enhancements to the style made. Not sure whether your keeping the default theme so thought i'd mention it.

Not too keen on the multi-coloured logo (little too bright) and the outer-glow I'm not too fond of either.

Ah I see you have a green style which is a colour I do like but I think with regards to the style it could do with some custom enhancements to give it a more homely feel other than that goodluck with your site and look forward in seeing where you go with it. :)

I was going to say wow big header but mine isn't far off that. :p Speaking of the header, liking the background image at a glance it's the only thing that distinguishes your forum from the default look so it'll be nice to see some enhancements to the style made. Not sure whether your keeping the default theme so thought i'd mention it.

Not too keen on the multi-coloured logo (little too bright) and the outer-glow I'm not too fond of either.

Ah I see you have a green style which is a colour I do like but I think with regards to the style it could do with some custom enhancements to give it a more homely feel other than that goodluck with your site and look forward in seeing where you go with it. :)

Logo not designed by me :P We have another graphic artist on board and she takes care of most graphics so I can focus on addons. That simple header is by me though (although I did cheat by grabbing the fansite kits)

I may redesign the logo at some point to make it less glowing, but I think I'm keeping it for now (until we grow exponentially)

Top Bottom