• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

F1 Results and Predictions

Slavik

XenForo moderator
Staff member
I'll assume im not the only avid F1 fan on this board.

So, with the standing as follows with 3 races left to go, who do you think will come out as champion this year?

Personally, I think Webber will win it if he keeps his head on right and doesn't make any stupid moves, however I also think Vettel can make a push with the up and coming tracks if Red bull can get the straight line speed for for brazil and keep the Ferrari's off them.

Button and Hammilton I think can be pretty much discounted for this year also.

Overall my prediction will be

1st Webber
2nd Vettel
3rd Alonzo

Current standings with 3 races to go
  • 01 Mark Webber 220
  • 02 Fernando Alonso 206
  • 03 Sebastian Vettel 206
  • 04 Lewis Hamilton 192
  • 05 Jenson Button 189
  • 06 Felipe Massa 128
  • 07 Nico Rosberg 122
  • 08 Robert Kubica 114
  • 09 Michael Schumacher 54
  • 10 Adrian Sutil 47
  • 11 Rubens Barrichello 41
  • 12 Kamui Kobayashi 27
  • 13 Vitaly Petrov 19
  • 14 Nico Hulkenberg 17
  • 15 Vitantonio Liuzzi 13

Slavik

XenForo moderator
Staff member
Hamilton & Button have suffered with an underperforming car I think this year. Hamilton has had to drive the wheels off it to keep up and that has led to a couple of mistakes. However overall I think this is his best ever season driving wise. Button has been strong aswell certainly kept Hamilton honest. Though towards the end of the season he is about where I expected him to be. Hamilton has managed to get in front over the course of the season it's not much but it is an 'Edge' he has over him.

It would be great to have an F1 prediction add on for xenforo! That is something I would pay for... something like predicting top 3 and, pole position, bonuses for predicting drivers champion and team champions... :D