1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.3 Extracss help to login section

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by HenrikHansen, Jun 6, 2014.

1. HenrikHansen

HenrikHansen Well-Known Member

I have made a lot of style settings which seems to be break other things and needs to be fixed in extra.css

Can someone help with some code that make text in the login bar white again?
    ie. "Your name or" and "email address" and "password"

Skærmbillede 2014-06-06 kl. 18.54.16.png

2. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

Style Properties -> Login Bar :)

Should be everything there to help you.

3. HenrikHansen

Thanks, but unfortunately no settings in this sections to make the black text white again.

4. HenrikHansen

Code:
    .ctrlUnit {
    color: black !important;}
    This is the current extra.css that causes trouble. If I remove it (which might be a good idea), the text in search pop up becomes unreadable.

5. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

Amaury likes this.
  6. HenrikHansen

Thanks again. Apparently, my ctlr.Unit code above "overruled" the font color settings in the login bar. If I do not add this, my search looks like this. I bet skip the ctrl. unit and ask for help to the search bar in another thread.

Skærmbillede 2014-06-06 kl. 19.53.17.png

7. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

Ya best bet for minor fixes like that use specific selectors, #QuickSearch ctrl.Unit or what not whatever the CSS would be. It'll save you headaches down the road :)

HenrikHansen likes this.