******* - Extra Trophies Awarded [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bug Report

Here is something I noticed on the Poll's of our site - I will provide a pic of the add-on disabled, then another with it enabled.

Disabled:
upload_2014-12-20_23-50-58.webp
upload_2014-12-20_23-54-29.webp

Enabled:
upload_2014-12-20_23-55-16.webp
upload_2014-12-20_23-55-42.webp

Any idea how this can be fixed as it's a big problem!!

XF 1.4.3

Attachments

• upload_2014-12-20_23-53-54.webp
    upload_2014-12-20_23-53-54.webp
    60.8 KB · Views: 4

Also found this issue too:
42a0382f7afcbc66f84cbf3887678b56.png

The yellow text on the bar overlaps anything which should be on top - could probably address this by adding some css for the top black bar as "layer: 2" (assuming the text is "layer: 1")

******* updated ******* - Extra Trophies Awarded with a new update entry:

25/12/2014: Version 1.2.1

- Fixed error when you uninstall addon.
- Progress bar improvements & recalculates with following function:
Way to count the level for each user according their trophies they got:
- Total trophy point of the forum: sumTrophyPoint.
- Trophy point of an user: trophyPoint
+ If 0 <= trophyPoint < 5% sumTrophyPoint, that user reaches Level 1
+ If 5% sumTrophyPoint <= trophyPoint < 10%, that user reaches Level 2
+ If 10% sumTrophyPoint <= trophyPoint < 20%...

Read the rest of this update entry...

It would be kind of neat if you could purchase trophies with credits.

This add-on based on XenForo Trophy System to get award. If you want a system that works with Credits, you can use Store Framework & Signature Image Product.

Regards,

Last edited:
Made a Gif of the problem I'm having. This award appears on all users, but isn't an award. It shows up with the ? mark, but when you hover over it, the trophy bar disappears.

EDIT: This now happens with any trophies. It only happens though when hovering on other users accounts. If you do this to yourself, nothing happens.

Some users also have the X of 0 amount of trophies

uzro10u.gif

Last edited:

25/12/2014: Version 1.2.1

This has fixed the random bar on the poll's :) Thank you :)

Also, it appears to of fixed the yellow text overlapping the XF Login bar - thank you x2 :D

30/12/2014: Version 1.3.0

- Minor bug fixes.
- Added option to hide award for each trophy.
- Added option to show/hide trophy icon, progress bar and level for user.

the "Maximum Number Of Trophy Icons" doesn't seem to work on profile posts, normal posts and here:

emuhV.png

why does it only show 3? not 6 or 10 the new value i set? i know i have more trophies then this

and where did you get the icons? i looked i have the same trophies as the ones in the images i imported them that i found by waindigo and the icons don't show for me just the default orange look.

i also tries setting the icon size to 20 or 50 and it didn't change.. in the awards page or posts page...

the "Maximum Number Of Trophy Icons" doesn't seem to work on profile posts, normal posts and here:

emuhV.png

why does it only show 3? not 6 or 10 the new value i set? i know i have more trophies then this

and where did you get the icons? i looked i have the same trophies as the ones in the images i imported them that i found by waindigo and the icons don't show for me just the default orange look.

i also tries setting the icon size to 20 or 50 and it didn't change.. in the awards page or posts page...
I believe the add on shows the last three trophies achieved. Could you imagine the mess when you have 50+ trophies available and a member has all of those...

im not sure if this is a bug when i installed this and added some new trophies then ran the trophies cron job every one got every single trophies without actually earning them..

how is this so?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom