• Time Zone - active in last 3 months
  • Threads per forum
  • Threads per forum - last 6 months
  • Most watched threads
  • Most watched threads - last 6 months
  • Most reported members - last 6 months
  • Most followed users
  • Most ignored users
To install unzip, upload to your XenForo library folder, and install the xml file.

Sorry no phrases,...

Read more about this resource...

Should the upload folder be uploaded to the root directory? I only ask because I don't recognize any of the three directories included.

I get a
Error
The requested page could not be found.

when trying to access it after installing?

@wdb
Appears this add-on causes problems with v1.2.2 upgrades, as your add-on add's an index to the xf_user table, which then stops XF upgrade completing a structure and index change to the xf_user table. Refer http://xenforo.com/community/threads/unknown-column-user-is_staff-in-where-clause.52980/ and http://xenforo.com/community/threads/column-xf_user-is_staff-missing-upgrading-1-1-to-1-2.61257/

Are you sure it couldn't be another add-on ? this one doesn't make any changes to the database, all of the queries just select data, nothing is written. I'm running it on 1.2.2 without any issues.

Are you sure it couldn't be another add-on ? this one doesn't make any changes to the database, all of the queries just select data, nothing is written. I'm running it on 1.2.2 without any issues.
From one of the the treads I linked ...

library/ExtraStats/Installer.php: $db->query("ALTER TABLE `xf_user` ADD INDEX `register_date` (`register_date`)");

I have v1.0

Xf 1.2 upgrade is then trying ...

ALTER TABLE `xf_user`
ADD `is_staff` TINYINT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
ADD INDEX message_count ( `message_count` ),
ADD INDEX trophy_points ( `trophy_points` ),
ADD INDEX like_count ( `like_count` ),
ADD INDEX register_date ( `register_date` ),
ADD INDEX `staff_username` ( `is_staff` , `username` )

... which fails because the 'ADD INDEX register_date ( `register_date` )' already exists, leading to the 'is_staff' column then not being added to Xf 1.2 database.

From one of the the treads I linked ...

library/ExtraStats/Installer.php: $db->query("ALTER TABLE `xf_user` ADD INDEX `register_date` (`register_date`)");

I have v1.0

That is all very strange, if you look at the add-on, 1) the folder name is WdbExtraStats not ExtraStats, 2) there is no file Installer.php

Top Bottom