1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 [Extra] Portal Installation

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by TheSalt, Feb 11, 2014.

1. TheSalt

TheSalt Active Member

Hello Gang!

This is my First thread! I wish I could tell you what v. of Xenforo I'm using but I'm a noob and have no idea. What I can tell you is I purchased it last Friday so I assume and hope it's the latest? I know I didn't download the beta, I believe it's 1.2.4

Now for the question! I'm looking for some instructions on how to install [Extra] Portal. I did a quick search here and youtube but didn't see anything on installation specifically. I'm probably using/searching the wrong terms. Please be patient with me.

Thank you in advance for your time!

Nick

2. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Please direct your questions to the add-on.

3. oman

oman Well-Known Member

As @Jeremy said, you should ask your questions in the add on discussion thread.

The installation instructions are here - http://addons.extralicense.com/simpleportal/#install

Basically it is the same as installing as any other add on.

Hope that helps. :)

TheSalt likes this.
  4. TheSalt

TheSalt Active Member

The [EXTRA] folder contains a folder titled 'upload', within that folder there is a folder titled 'library'. Would I be correct in placing that contents of that folder into the library in my FTP? I dont understand what/where the 'root' folder is.

<public_html <library... insert [EXTRA] 'library' folder contents?

5. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

You'd need to ask in the add-on thread, as has been stated.

6. TheSalt

TheSalt Active Member

Thanks for the help gang. I had no idea what you all were talking about until I looked again and notice the 'discussion' tab. I'll post over there.

7. TheSalt

TheSalt Active Member

oman likes this.