1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 [Extra] Portal Installation

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by TheSalt, Feb 11, 2014.

1. TheSalt

TheSalt Active Member

Hello Gang!

This is my First thread! I wish I could tell you what v. of Xenforo I'm using but I'm a noob and have no idea. What I can tell you is I purchased it last Friday so I assume and hope it's the latest? I know I didn't download the beta, I believe it's 1.2.4

Now for the question! I'm looking for some instructions on how to install [Extra] Portal. I did a quick search here and youtube but didn't see anything on installation specifically. I'm probably using/searching the wrong terms. Please be patient with me.

Thank you in advance for your time!

2. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Please direct your questions to the add-on.
  3. oman

oman Well-Known Member

As @Jeremy said, you should ask your questions in the add on discussion thread.

The installation instructions are here - http://addons.extralicense.com/simpleportal/#install

Basically it is the same as installing as any other add on.

Hope that helps. :)
    TheSalt likes this.
  4. TheSalt

TheSalt Active Member

The [EXTRA] folder contains a folder titled 'upload', within that folder there is a folder titled 'library'. Would I be correct in placing that contents of that folder into the library in my FTP? I dont understand what/where the 'root' folder is.

<public_html <library... insert [EXTRA] 'library' folder contents?
  5. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

You'd need to ask in the add-on thread, as has been stated.
  6. TheSalt

TheSalt Active Member

Thanks for the help gang. I had no idea what you all were talking about until I looked again and notice the 'discussion' tab. I'll post over there.
  7. TheSalt

TheSalt Active Member

oman likes this.