[Extra] First Post Moderated [Deleted]

I am getting this error on 1.3.1 @ExtraLicense - any fix?

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'Ragtek_FPM_Hashes' not found - library/Ragtek/FPM/StaticMethods.php:24
Generated By: admin, 1 minute ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(58) "http://sphynxlair.com/community/admin.php?tools/file-check"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["tools/file-check"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(1) {
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
  }
}

That appears to be from ragtek's old First post moderated addon. Did you have that installed prior to installing this one?

That's not this add-on
Hmm, I think I bought yours at one time and it didn't work for my needs, does yours not do the same thing? The Ragtek FPM allows me to moderate first post per forum, then once I approve the first thread, everyone post thereafter does not need to be moderated. Thanks!

Last edited:
This addon does exactly the same that the addon of ragtek, you have to adjust settings in the usergroup permissions and node permissions. Check the images of the description of this addon.

This addon does exactly the same that the addon of ragtek, you have to adjust settings in the usergroup permissions and node permissions. Check the images of the description of this addon.
No- actually it does not. The old one has nothing to do with user group permissions. It is on a per forum basis- and applied to any usergroup. AND correct me if I'm wrong, on the newer version any new user posting in that thread is moderated which really makes no sense on my needs on my forum.

Only the first post!

It's the same. This way it's even much more powerful because you can set it for everybody OR on a per group basis
The issue I have with the add on (correct me if I'm wrong) is, let's say joe posts a new thread in forum X. It's moderated. I - the admin approve joes first post. Every post in Joes thread that joe creates is un moderated. Sally a long time member comes to joes thread and posts - it's moderated , that's the problem I have, once I approve joes post, I want no other posts to have to be moderated from any member, just the first. Does that make sense?

No:)
Only Joe's first post starting the thread will be moderated
No other posts in this thread will require moderation

If you buy the addon and it doesn't work for you,we'll refund the money
That's the thing- I bought this from you once before and it did not work- maybe it was on my end.?If only the first post is moderated no matter who posts in thread once the first is approved - perhaps I was not able to choose just one forum or node? I do t want it on all nodes or forums, just one.

Like this option:

image.webp

Last edited:
Top Bottom