External Archive/Email Archive?

KnoxVegas

Hello,

I'm trying to get a forum software setup for my company use. But we require a very strict archive/backup process where all posts and reply's would most likely have to be archived, backed up, and saved for a worm tape to keep things compliant. Or if we could be able to have a single user follow ALL topics and reply's to get a email sent to just that one user in order to have a email of all posts and reply's archived, this could also help us. Would this be something that is possible with xenForo?

Thanks

Enable binary logs on the DB server, back them up together with the DB itself or use smth,. like R2Soft CDP/Zmanda and you should be done.

Really, this is smth. that needs to be dealt with on server/db level, not the application itself.

Enable binary logs on the DB server, back them up together with the DB itself or use smth,. like R2Soft CDP/Zmanda and you should be done.

Really, this is smth. that needs to be dealt with on server/db level, not the application itself.

Got ya, just not sure if that is something I would know to do on the server site. That's why I was looking for something else. Would that be an easy thing to do? Also I think the compliance team would need to have easy access to everything. Not sure how easy that would be fore them to get their hands on if they needed to review something. I know emails go right to/through them so that would be the easier compliant thing for me to do I think.

Top Bottom