1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Extending the User Title Ladder with new Type

Discussion in 'XenForo Development Discussions' started by eriche, Feb 8, 2015.

1. eriche

eriche Member

I have an idea for a new User Title Ladder Extension, but I don`t know how to set a new type here

We already got Trophy Points, Messages and Likes.

Where do I have to hook to add a Field of my SQL Table?
    This are just incremental Counts per users - so should be possible :whistle:

2. eriche

eriche Member

When I read around the board, there are such clever geeks around.
    I could learn a lot of things already (y)

But I always have the feeling, or even don`t know, who from Xenforo is officially supporting us customers, or even if there is a support other then the ticket system where other members could not follow, which may result in double questions :whistle:

I am waiting almost 1 week, for an answer.
    Who else when not the Xenforo Team should know where I have to bind the new sql Table field for the new Usertitle Ladder option :rolleyes:

@Brogan maybe you skipped my Conversation, where I asked you in a polite way if you could take a look at this thread to help me.
    It always can happen - but it is not only you, I hope, who answers development questions from the Xenforo team ;)

3. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Just as an FYI, I typically don't respond to conversations asking for support directing me to a thread on the forum as I get too many of them.
    If I wish to comment on a thread I will do so during my normal course of work.
    (I'm just one person, there is only so much I can do in any one 16-18 hour day.)

It's also worth pointing out that support on the forum is entirely voluntary and community based.
    Only tickets are guaranteed a response from a staff member (but development questions are outside the scope).
    Amaury likes this.