Extended Smilie SQL Import [Deleted]

• empty the table xf_smilie inside your database (you can do this using phpMyAdmin for example)
  • Import the supplied xf_smilie.sql file into your database
These two, Have not messed with sql too much, trying to find a vid or tutorial

• empty the table xf_smilie inside your database (you can do this using phpMyAdmin for example)
  • Import the supplied xf_smilie.sql file into your database
These two, Have not messed with sql too much, trying to find a vid or tutorial
OK. Photo guide.

Step 1
Inside cPanel or Direct Admin look for phpMyAdmin
1.webp

Step 2
Select your database (it will be on the left), then look for the table which reads xf_smilie. Click on the empty button.
2.webp

Step 3
All the way on top you will see an Import tab. Click on it
3.webp

Step 4
Upload (import) the sql file provided.
4.webp

Step 5
Go into your AdminCP inside XenForo, find your smilies
admin.php?smilies/

Step 6
Click to edit 1 of them (does not matter which one). Do not actually edit, just click the save button. This forces all the smilies to "refresh" in the cache.

DONE. :)

got this error

Code:
SQL query:

-- -- Dumping data for table `xf_smilie` -- INSERT INTO `xf_smilie` (`smilie_id`, `title`, `smilie_text`, `image_url`, `sprite_mode`, `sprite_params`) VALUES (1, 'Smile', ':)\n:-)\n(:', 'styles/default/xenforo/xenforo-smilies-sprite.png', 1, 'a:4:{s:1:"w";i:19;s:1:"h";i:19;s:1:"x";i:0;s:1:"y";i:0;}'), (2, 'Wink', ';)', 'styles/default/xenforo/xenforo-smilies-sprite.png', 1, 'a:4:{s:1:"w";i:18;s:1:"h";i:18;s:1:"x";i:-60;s:1:"y";i:-21;}'), (3, 'Frown', ':(', 'styles/default/xenforo/xenforo-smilies-sprite.png', 1, 'a:4:{s:1:"w";i:18;s:1:"h";i:18;s:1:"x";i:-40;s:1:"y";i:-42;}'), (4, 'Mad', ':mad:\n>:(\n:@', 'styles/default/xenforo/xenforo-smilies-sprite.png', 1, 'a:4:{s:1:"w";i:18;s:1:"h";i:18;s:1:"x";i:-60;s:1:"y";i:0;}'), (5, 'Confused', ':confused:', 'styles/default/xenforo/xenforo-smilies-sprite.png', 1, 'a:4:{s:1:"w";i:18;s:1:"h";i:18;s:1:"x";i:-40;s:1:"y";i:-21;}'), (6, 'Cool', ':cool:\n8-)', 'styles/default/xenforo/xenforo-smilies-sprite.png', 1, 'a:4:{s:1:"w";i:18;s:1:"h";i:18;s[...]

MySQL said: [IMG]https://globalhax.com:2083/cpsess1439145971/3rdparty/phpMyAdmin/themes/dot.gif[/IMG]

#1062 - Duplicate entry '1' for key 'PRIMARY'

got this

Code:
SQL query:

-- -- Dumping data for table `xf_smilie` -- INSERT INTO `xf_smilie` (`smilie_id`, `title`, `smilie_text`, `image_url`, `sprite_mode`, `sprite_params`) VALUES (1, 'Smile', ':)\n:-)\n(:', 'styles/default/xenforo/xenforo-smilies-sprite.png', 1, 'a:4:{s:1:"w";i:19;s:1:"h";i:19;s:1:"x";i:0;s:1:"y";i:0;}'), (2, 'Wink', ';)', 'styles/default/xenforo/xenforo-smilies-sprite.png', 1, 'a:4:{s:1:"w";i:18;s:1:"h";i:18;s:1:"x";i:-60;s:1:"y";i:-21;}'), (3, 'Frown', ':(', 'styles/default/xenforo/xenforo-smilies-sprite.png', 1, 'a:4:{s:1:"w";i:18;s:1:"h";i:18;s:1:"x";i:-40;s:1:"y";i:-42;}'), (4, 'Mad', ':mad:\n>:(\n:@', 'styles/default/xenforo/xenforo-smilies-sprite.png', 1, 'a:4:{s:1:"w";i:18;s:1:"h";i:18;s:1:"x";i:-60;s:1:"y";i:0;}'), (5, 'Confused', ':confused:', 'styles/default/xenforo/xenforo-smilies-sprite.png', 1, 'a:4:{s:1:"w";i:18;s:1:"h";i:18;s:1:"x";i:-40;s:1:"y";i:-21;}'), (6, 'Cool', ':cool:\n8-)', 'styles/default/xenforo/xenforo-smilies-sprite.png', 1, 'a:4:{s:1:"w";i:18;s:1:"h";i:18;s[...]

MySQL said: [IMG]https://globalhax.com:2083/cpsess1439145971/3rdparty/phpMyAdmin/themes/dot.gif[/IMG]

#1062 - Duplicate entry '1' for key 'PRIMARY'
You did not empty xf_smilie

If you need help, send me a PM with your log-in details (for cPanel). I can easily import this for you and it will take only a moment (please backup your database first though)

Backup done
PC sent thank you
Import has been successfully finished, 11 queries executed. (xf_smilie.sql)

DONE :)

Make sure you uploaded
styles/default/xenforo/xenforo-smilies-sprite.png

Go into your AdminCP
Go to admin.php?smilies/

Click edit on any smilie
Do not edit, just save

This is the only dl i see
http://xenforo.com/community/resources/xenforo-extended-smilies.906/updates

Please read and follow instructions. o_O

The above link is the one I gave you before.

Download and save the "attached" (not the one embedded in the update) ^^^ Follow the link ^^^

Below is an example of what you are looking for. The link will bring you right to it.

1l2WA.png

Notice:

XenForo 1.3 will have a build in importer / exporter. As such this resource will not receive further updates for the support of XenForo 1.3, as you will be able to bulk import / exporter without the need of having to use SQL

This resource will remain available for people using XenForo 1.0.x, 1.1.x, and 1.2.x however it will not be further updated upon the release of XenForo 1.3

Top Bottom