1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 Exporting Style : DOMDocument Not Found.

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by Draike, Jun 29, 2013.

1. Draike

Draike Member

When attempting to export any style, I receive this error:

PHP Fatal error: Class 'DOMDocument' not found in /var/www/betterverse/wwwgit/forum/library/XenForo/Model/Style.php on line 448, referer: http://www.betterverse.net/forum/admin.php?styles/

I recently upgraded from CentOS' official PHP (5.3) to webtatic's php55w, so this is very likely related to that.

Hoping that this can be resolved without a PHP downgrade.
  2. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

3. Draike

Draike Member

Thank you. I was missing two dependencies. I went to Xenforo's installation page (Had to temporarily remove the install lock), and it re-assessed my installation.

All set now.

Edit: Appears that I'm mistaken. I'm still seeing
    PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function mb_internal_encoding() in /var/www/betterverse/wwwgit/forum/library/Lgpl/utf8.php on line 20
    in my logs, though I'm unsure what it stems from.
  4. Jeremy

Glad to hear it, you could have also utilized the test script. I highly suggest you replacing the install lock file. (y)
  5. Draike

Draike Member

I'm not familiar with the test script. Where might I find it?
  6. Jeremy

7. Draike

Draike Member

Oh, neat. I installed Xenforo ages ago, haven't really messed much with it since.

As a side note, the remaining error was a result of me not having the mbstring extension for PHP. Yay.