Executive Order for Cybersecurity

a legacy reborn

While it is just a draft, it is so remarkably vague that I don't think anything but a complete scrapping of the document would fix it. Here is the document in question, along with an analysis of it: http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20...ses-draft-cybersecurity-executive-order.shtml

I don't know about you, but I have hated all of these Cyber security bills and now executive orders being made by people who don't properly understand the Internet and love vagueness and ambiguity so that there can be government abuse.

While it is just a draft, it is so remarkably vague that I don't think anything but a complete scrapping of the document would fix it. Here is the document in question, along with an analysis of it: http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20...ses-draft-cybersecurity-executive-order.shtml

I don't know about you, but I have hated all of these Cyber security bills and now executive orders being made by people who don't properly understand the Internet and love vagueness and ambiguity so that there can be government abuse.
I've seen some of that draft and I posted about how the government wants root backdoors in all web content, social networks, and of course social software (this would include forums too).

Meet your new co-super administrator, Mr. Government. Except Mr. Government will have a little more rights than you.

I've seen some of that draft and I posted about how the government wants root backdoors in all web content, social networks, and of course social software (this would include forums too).

Meet your new co-super administrator, Mr. Government. Except Mr. Government will have a little more rights than you.
Time to declare my house a sovereign nation...

Time to declare my house a sovereign nation...
I jokingly said the same thing to people in my teen years.

I find it funny on all the things I said then about where things were going and heading toward and how people looked at me then like I as a little crazy..... ..... I'm not as crazy to them any more and those same people keep looking toward me for answers. :p (though honestly more would do best to learn to think for themselves)

Top Bottom