Exclusive Light

Exclusive Light [Paid] 2.2.13

No permission to buy ($35.00)
Got error messages, after surfing in only one thread in the forum. could not upload the screen at your side, and also, there is everything in turkish in the support, i don´t speak turkish :)

Bildschirmfoto 2019-12-21 um 00.31.23.png

Perhaps i found the error.

In your download, in the src folder, there is a zip file. Unpacked and uploaded then, i got the addon to install, the seems to be necessary.

It is correct to install the add-on first.You must install the add-on through the archive. The Documentation folder contains instructions. You can also write in English on the support request on our website. ;)

Of course, but your add-on is in a zip file, when i use your normal upload folder. Then xenforo cannot install it, cause it does not know zip files.
1576954390018.webp
There is an installation instruction in the Documentation folder in the theme file that you downloaded.

Of course, but your add-on is in a zip file, when i use your normal upload folder. Then xenforo cannot install it, cause it does not know zip files.

Could you please let me know how did you try to install?
Clearly Install Options:

1. Install/upgrade from archive
2. Unzip/extract the files and upload correct file directory. (src/addons/XenMake/StyleProperty)

If you have any question or need to help please open a support ticket or please read to installation document.
We are always ready to help.

Best wishes.

Osman, for what should i go such a complicated way, when i can unzip it, upload it and xenforo will install it over the normal system ?

Put the files you have to install unziped in the upload folder, the user loads it up and can install it the normal way, without editing any files.

The demo for this theme has been down a few days now. Has anyone had chance to test it extensively yet? Looks a nice theme, but is it easily editable?

Osman updated Exclusive Light with a new update entry:

2.1.10 Patch 2

With the release of the XenForo 2.1.10 Patch 2 version, we are pleased to offer our valued customers a quick update to our themes.
  • Working with XenForo 2.1.10 Patch 2
  • Old templates adapted with the new version.
  • The add-on that comes with the theme has been updated.
  • Some bugs reported by customers have been fixed.
  • Node icon problem fixed.
  • Node inconsistent behavior has been fixed.
  • Added a new option to style properties for the default node layout.
  • Sidebar icon...

Read the rest of this update entry...

What's the username and password to the demo forum? I can't access the demo without logging in and there's no info on the logins. Would be better if you had the logins in a notice up top to let you know. Thanks.

2.2.0 Release Candidate 1

• All templates are now compatible with XenForo's v2.2.0 Release Candidate 1.
  • Some new styling features have been added.
  • The add-on developed for the theme has been updated.
  • For the message fields, arrangements were made so that the first message was horizontal and the other messages were vertical.
  • Some issues previously reported by customers have been resolved.
  • Some add-ons conflicts with our other designs have been resolved.
  • Some color corrections have been made...

It should be compatible in general. Because there are not many changes in the template structure in the designs produced. There has been no problem with other 3rd party plugins so far.
your website is underconstruction now, i want buy later

• In this version, an arrangement has been made for the forums designated as search forums.
  • Fixed the cookie issue for collapsible categories.
  • Fixed background issue of quick touch while in a forum.
  • The DragonByte eCommerce cart icon issue reported by fsnet has been resolved.

Templates update:
forum_view
message_macros
post_macros
thread_view

Templates changed:...

Top Bottom