Exclusive Dark

Exclusive Dark [Paid] 2.2.13

No permission to buy ($35.00)

Osman

Osman submitted a new resource:

Exclusive Dark - Exclusive Dark is a professional, flexible, fully-responsive forum theme for XenForo 2.1.x with.

View attachment 215158
Enjoy the extreme customization power and a very big set of modern components, features and options. Users will love your site because it gives them a unique user experience clean, modern & beautiful design. You will be easily able to customize it...

Read more about this resource...

Osman updated Exclusive Dark with a new update entry:

2.1.10 Patch 2

With the release of the XenForo 2.1.10 Patch 2 version, we are pleased to offer our valued customers a quick update to our themes.
  • Working with XenForo 2.1.10 Patch 2
  • Old templates adapted with the new version.
  • The add-on that comes with the theme has been updated.
  • Some bugs reported by customers have been fixed.
  • Node icon problem fixed.
  • Node inconsistent behavior has been fixed.
  • Added a new option to style properties for the default node layout.
  • Sidebar icon...

Read the rest of this update entry...

The demo link does not work.
Demo links are no longer available as designs are ripped from source code. For demo presentations, we can offer a demo of the design that it wants to purchase exclusively for the users who write from our pre-sales website or from here. ;)

2.2.0 Release Candidate 1

• All templates are now compatible with XenForo's v2.2.0 Release Candidate 1.
  • Some new styling features have been added.
  • The add-on developed for the theme has been updated.
  • For the message fields, arrangements were made so that the first message was horizontal and the other messages were vertical.
  • Some issues previously reported by customers have been resolved.
  • Some add-ons conflicts with our other designs have been resolved.
  • Some color corrections have been made...

Posting on behalf of new owner of project,

If you disable the message block (↓├ XenTR ┤Message Block) and have Inside navigation (↓├ XenTR ┤ Header and Navigation) enabled the user info shows twice like,
1609605360742.webp

Thinking it maybe an addon bug I removed the following text on the dev board and both instances vanish. Is it possible to fix this please?

<ul class="listInline listInline--bullet"> <li> <xf:fa icon="fa-user" title="{{ phrase('thread_starter')|for_attr }}" /> <span class="u-srOnly">{{ phrase('thread_starter') }}</span> <xf:username user="{$thread.User}" defaultname="{$thread.username}" class="u-concealed" /> </li> <li> <xf:fa icon="fa-clock" title="{{ phrase('start_date')|for_attr }}" /> <span class="u-srOnly">{{ phrase('start_date') }}</span> <a href="{{ link('threads', $thread) }}" class="u-concealed"><xf:date time="{$thread.post_date}" /></a> </li>

Hello there;
We will be happy to assist you in this matter. Please can you make a support request on this subject on our website?

https://xentr.net/support-tickets/open?department_id=2
Necessary arrangement information will be given through your support request.

Respects.
Have just done as you asked Osman thank you.

EDIT: Not even 15 minutes later and XenTR provided a fix to this bug, Other theme companies have had me waiting weeks for similar issues. I cannot thank you enough!

Last edited:

• In this version, an arrangement has been made for the forums designated as search forums.
  • Fixed the cookie issue for collapsible categories.
  • Fixed background issue of quick touch while in a forum.
  • The DragonByte eCommerce cart icon issue reported by fsnet has been resolved.

Templates update:
forum_view
message_macros
post_macros
thread_view

Templates changed:...

I want to buy, but it's been a day since my account was activated to buy. I get a message: Your account is currently awaiting approval by an administrator. You will receive an email when a decision has been taken.

I want to buy, but it's been a day since my account was activated to buy. I get a message: Your account is currently awaiting approval by an administrator. You will receive an email when a decision has been taken.
Your account is verified.;)

It returns an error when I want to pay in that currency, can I please pay in dollars? is there another payment method? maybe Paypal?

Top Bottom