Examples of your WordPress site.

DoctorWatsOn

Are any of you using WP more as a CMS than a blog and if so can you share a link here, so I can take a little look.

I know little about WP, but if it suites my plans, what with the bridge to xF, all I’ll then need is a decent calendar, which I know a couple of people are working on.

Or is there a decent calendar available for WP?

Thanks in advance.

We use a Google AJAX search plugin which is on the front page, bottom middle.

It's all widgetised though, you can move whatever wherever. If it were in the sidebar then it'd be on every page, like it is on the top right of this cricket site (but he's not using the AJAX search)

Here's mine: http://www.secretcitydesigns.com I was also able to make my XF match it in colors. Forum tab is at the top of the page.

Interesting, good to see it's easy to match colours & styles. :cool: Have you bridged it to xF for common login yet?

BTW - When I click on the 'continue reading' link on your 'The Forum Is Open' article on the home page I am getting a not found error page.

Right I've installed WP in a test directory, now don't laugh, but this is a major thing for me* despite the fact that it only took a few minutes! :D

* I am new to running a website, only started last year and I don't normally do anything on the sever side of thing, I get the tech guy from a big [vB] board to do that sort of thing for me.

Right, off for a play. :D

Interesting, good to see it's easy to match colours & styles. :cool: Have you bridged it to xF for common login yet?

BTW - When I click on the 'continue reading' link on your 'The Forum Is Open' article on the home page I am getting a not found error page.

Right I've installed WP in a test directory, now don't laugh, but this is a major thing for me* despite the fact that it only took a few minutes! :D

* I am new to running a website, only started last year and I don't normally do anything on the sever side of thing, I get the tech guy from a big [vB] board to do that sort of thing for me.

Right, off for a play. :D
I tried the bridge, not sure if it worked tho.
Thanks for the heads up on the post MIA, been having issues with that.

Top Bottom