Evolve-Forum.com - Evolve Game by Turtle Rock Studios

WhoIsDo

evolve-title-1024x537.jpg

www.Evolve-Forum.com
Later this year, Evolve will be released by Turtle Rock Studios. I'm incredibly hyped for the game, so I thought it'd be a great idea to make an Evolve game forum!

Being a huge fan of the Left 4 Dead series, I'm anxious to get my hands on the next project from Turtle Rock Studios. The forum is in the early stages of development and I haven't even started promoting it that much yet. I'm hoping to get a few more features ironed out and implemented, and then I should start seeing a surge of users.

CalltoActionNotice.webp

Most of the custom features I've implemented are very similar to what I have on Titanfall-Community, but I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing. I have a few projects that are still in the planning phase for both, but I look forward to launching those later this year!

Feedback? Suggestions? Ideas? I'd love to hear it all!

And hey, if you're excited for this game, I'd love for you to sign-up!

Last edited:
Visiting both forums from my phone, they fail to show up properly as the big banner you have further down sticks out and destroys the responsive layout.

Visiting both forums from my phone, they fail to show up properly as the big banner you have further down sticks out and destroys the responsive layout.

Good call. I'm planning to knock the "responsive" mod for banners off my "to-do" list this weekend.

I was JUST about to post that... I saw it on my phone and I completely forgot to mention. A responsive Ad property is available on most platforms including Google's AdSense.

Top Bottom