evlution.com - The Electric Vehicle Community

Hello.

I recently purchased, uploaded and styled xenForo for my new site, evlution.com and have to say it's been a brilliant experience.

The plan is to introduce more elements, post news and reviews, and hopefully attract more than a couple of members!

Way back in days gone by (too long to want to admit to) I used to run www.MINI2.com, which was (and still is) a pretty big vBulletin forum. I have to say after that experience (and dabbling with other forum software such as PHPBB and Vanilla) I have found Xenforo to be an absolute dream to get started with and to perform simple styling to. Loving it so far.

I used to contribute a bit to the vbulletin.org forums back in the day, released a few plugins and such. As it stands here I haven't found anything I plan to do that isn't already catered for, it's a brilliant community.

Anyway, that's my experience so far, I'd appreciate any feedback on how you find things are shaping up at evlution.com.

I hope to become a much more active community member here, as my little hobby kicks into life a little!

Thanks,

Paul

So far, I'm really not liking the colours that you have changed thus far. Reminds me of the vbulletin variation of blue. If blue is going to be the primary colour I would personally choose another variant of blue. Since the site is relatively new, and very few alterations have been done I can't really comment further until you've made more customisations to your xenforo site.

Top Bottom