Everyone must do a dozen somethings on 12.12.12 day - Post yours !

LOL @ Shelley - Everything okay dear? Are you smoking drugs? Care to share? LMAO

she aight mrs chocolate milkwoman.. :) haha.. oh god.. remember that yahoo chat of ours about me being Milkman and I'll be cumming to deliver some? LMFAO

she aight mrs chocolate milkwoman.. :) haha.. oh god.. remember that yahoo chat of ours about me being Milkman and I'll be cumming to deliver some? LMFAO
Lord. Have. Mercy.
hmmm - holla @ me before midnite and that milk will go perfect with my donuts LOL
You so damn silly!!!!!!

You asking me if i'm on drugs and your drinking milk after midnight? Jacquii!!!!!! how could you? ps. how did it taste? :LOL:
Well - that's because I smoked drugs earlier. The residual effects have me seeing rainbows.
But yeah - milk after midnight - no coffee. Coffee tends to take down my beer high anyway.
The milk and the beer was absolutely dreadful together. But we must persevere :giggle: LOL

lmao.. "Dunkin Donuts".. Dunkin somethin.. :ROFLMAO:

I'm dunkin out of this thread. When someone Gulps *looks at jacquii's post* that's never a good sign. *throws up* and leaves thread in a worse state than I came into it.

It was the gulping that did it. :sick:

I'm dunkin out of this thread. When some Gulps *looks at jacquii's post* that's never a good sign. *throws up* and leaves thread in a worse state than I came into it.

It was the gulping that did it. :sick:
bahahahaha!!!!!
I'm dunking out of this thread too. For now anyway - I did throw up earlier and that chunky cream ((belch)) oooooo! NASTY! lol

lol! never did that though, but the thought does seem sickening haha. although, she said same thing before about my home brew.. lmao.

- 2 quart Orange Juice (heat in microwave to warm)
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- mix both, and pack of baking yeast into gallon jug, fill rest of gallon jug with warm water..
- wait few days for it to ferment, and end result is 6% alchy .. ;)

lol! never did that though, but the thought does seem sickening haha. although, she said same thing before about my home brew.. lmao.

- 2 quart Orange Juice (heat in microwave to warm)
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- mix both, and pack of baking yeast into gallon jug, fill rest of gallon jug with warm water..
- wait few days for it to ferment, and end result is 6% alchy .. ;)
Trying to bow out gracefully. But I suppose one more post for now to say
PRUNO!? EW!!!!!!!!

PRUNO!? EW!!!!!!!!

LMAO! It does work and gets ya flucked up though... doubling amount of sugar to like 4 cups.. and gallon.. its like 12 to 13% alchy.. i drank one gallon of 6% and other gallon of 12% in one night.. and i couldnt stand up.. i had bad trip / visions .. god i was so gone.. .Lol!

PRUNO!? EW!!!!!!!!

This is what it's all about. Intellectual discussion, mentally challenging and.....*loses focus wondering why there's a chunk of something on top of the monitor* *ponders*

Top Bottom