Ever had an unidentifiable moderator leak information? And how did you deal with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's that? Got somethin' to say to me? Say it.

Say it! :mad:

If you got nothing positive to say to someone, or about someone: DON'T SAY ANYTHING!
Why would you automatically assume he was talking about you?

Everyone thinks that I am. You do, too. Since, after all, you can't stop sighing on every post I make.

And, BTW, brogan, he's been posting on my profile starting arguments with me. I continue to delete but he doesn't quit. That's how I know.

If you don't want me to be full of Drama, the most simple little rule withers away my urge to dive into a drama-filled thread: Be Nice. Play Nice. And I will return that back at you. If you do the opposite, I use my iron fist when needed.

Everyone thinks that I am. You do, too. Since, after all, you can't stop sighing on every post I make.

And, BTW, brogan, he's been posting on my profile starting arguments with me. I continue to delete but he doesn't quit. That's how I know.

If you don't want me to be full of Drama, the most simple little rule withers away my urge to dive into a drama-filled thread: Be Nice. Play Nice. And I will return that back at you. If you do the opposite, I use my iron fist when needed.
Q.E.D.

What's that? Got somethin' to say to me? Say it.

Say it! :mad:

If you got nothing positive to say to someone, or about someone: DON'T SAY ANYTHING!

If that isn't a prime example of a drama queen, I don't know what else is.
And I did state my opinion to you directly on your profile page, twice, both times you deleted my comments. ;)
I did not name you or anyone directly in my post, because it would not be appropriate, besides, people who stand out like a sore thumb, generally don't need people pointing their fingers at them, they usually garner all the attention they crave automatically.

And I did state my opinion to you directly on your profile page, twice, both times you deleted my comments. ;)
I did not name you or anyone directly in my post, because it would not be appropriate, besides, people who stand out like a sore thumb, generally don't need people pointing their fingers at them, they usually garner all the attention they crave automatically.
Do yourself a favor, and don't bring it up. If you do it, you offend the person you're talking about.

And, you inherently just admitted that I am the drama queen... Don't play games. Beating around the bushes makes you stand out as a sore thumb.

Once again:

Do yourself a favor, and don't bring it up. If you do it, you offend the person you're talking about.And, you inherently just admitted that I am the drama queen... Don't play games.

If the shoe fits and all that.
As for your comment about starting arguements, not really, I made a comment, and it dissapeared, didn't think you'd deleted it right away (I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt), so I made a second comment, which also dissapeared, I haven't made any since nor will I.;)

If the shoe fits and all that.
What's that supposed to mean? You said the following in reference to my post...
But this....
...Contradicts what you just said as to regards to 'If that isn't an example of a drama queen, I don't know what it is.' That means: Yes, you did directly mean me.

Right now, you're playing games...And I don't like it, one bit. I don't like it when people mean one thing and meant the exact thing being said.

The reason why I deleted your comments is because the last thing I need is more enemies. Your comments made me really angry, because you were looking to troll me until you're satisfied.

So, you're lucky that I didn't try to fight with you. You're lucky. But if you want to be an enemy of mine, continue the charade you started.

I've since has time to review the server logs and found what looks to be some form of exploit, so it would appear all the mods are in the clear.

Lesson - don't start discussions with your mod team until you know what you're dealing with. You may find that they'll all be naffed off with you and you'll have to work damn hard to regain their trust!!

I'm building them a new clubhouse (an XF forum on a new subdomain) and hopefully I can patch things up and get all my mods focused back on the site.

Nearly lost a few of them, so be careful of questioning anyone's trust until you're sure; or at least have some sort of informed clue!!

Cheers,
Shaun :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom