Escrow service for P2P use [Deleted]

RechardW

RechardW submitted a new resource:

Escrow service for P2P need - escrow

We have stopped our project, so the escrow addon was released publicly.
No maintenance or upgrade.
The addon is based on DragonByte Credits 5.7

You need to create event firstly at admin backend
View attachment 271402

Simple step to escrow.
View attachment 271403
View attachment 271404

How to check the transaction and release the fund?
View attachment 271405
View attachment 271406

Read more about this resource...

Hi

After installed works ok but it has some errors.

One of them is these constantly server errors:

Maybe i could tell you the other problems, but thats right now the first problem that i had.

After installed, when i disable the addon, my transactions on db credits are gone (just in that transactions page). So i re enabled the addon and now the transactions are back. Dunno if thats a problem related to mysql problem.

Now a good suggestion will be that in an escrow, both users got alerts, right now only the sending user receives one alert.

If you want together could check this in a pm, is a great addon but you need to fix these problems, thanks!

Hi

After installed works ok but it has some errors.

One of them is these constantly server errors:

Maybe i could tell you the other problems, but thats right now the first problem that i had.

After installed, when i disable the addon, my transactions on db credits are gone (just in that transactions page). So i re enabled the addon and now the transactions are back. Dunno if thats a problem related to mysql problem.

Now a good suggestion will be that in an escrow, both users got alerts, right now only the sending user receives one alert.

If you want together could check this in a pm, is a great addon but you need to fix these problems, thanks!
Where can I see the error? And which version of DragonByte Credits are you using?

@RechardW

Updated last dragonbyte credits released today, now i got this error every time, and the release funds button in transactions is gone:

XF\Db\Exception: MySQL query error [1265]: Data truncated for column 'transaction_state' at row 1 in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 230
  1. XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 198
  2. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 79
  3. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 96
  4. XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 220
  5. XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insert() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1516
  6. XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_saveToSource() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1248
  7. XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/addons/DBTech/Credits/EventTrigger/AbstractHandler.php at line 677
  8. DBTech\Credits\EventTrigger\AbstractHandler->trigger() in src/addons/DBTech/Credits/EventTrigger/AbstractHandler.php at line 431
  9. DBTech\Credits\EventTrigger\AbstractHandler->apply() in src/addons/CnXFans/DonateEscrow/XF/Pub/Controller/Currency.php at line 216
  10. CnXFans\DonateEscrow\XF\Pub\Controller\Currency->actionEscrow() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 352
  11. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 259
  12. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 115
  13. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 57
  14. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2353
  15. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 524
  16. XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
This resource has been deleted by XenForo Ltd. in line with our resource housekeeping criteria.

Top Bottom