XF 2.2 ErrorException: Reject reason is too long (339 > 200), check spam_prevention_registration_rejected phrase src/XF/Error.php:77

Alex Feel

In the admin panel, I saw this error periodically appearing. No discussion found on the forum. Has anyone encountered such an error? How to solve it?

Code:
ErrorException: Reject reason is too long (339 > 200), check spam_prevention_registration_rejected phrase src/XF/Error.php:77

Code:
#0 src/XF.php(213): XF\Error->logError('Reject reason i...', true)
#1 src/addons/SV/SignupAbuseBlocking/XF/Entity/User.php(376): XF::logError('Reject reason i...', true)
#2 src/XF/Service/User/Registration.php(189): SV\SignupAbuseBlocking\XF\Entity\User->setUserRejected('Ваша рег...')
#3 src/addons/SV/SignupAbuseBlocking/XF/Service/User/Registration.php(39): XF\Service\User\Registration->checkForSpam()
#4 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Register.php(416): SV\SignupAbuseBlocking\XF\Service\User\Registration->checkForSpam()
#5 src/addons/SV/SignupAbuseBlocking/XF/Pub/Controller/Register.php(70): XF\Pub\Controller\Register->actionRegister()
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(352): SV\SignupAbuseBlocking\XF\Pub\Controller\Register->actionRegister(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(263): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Register', 'Register', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\SignupAbuseBlocking\XF\Pub\Controller\Register), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\Reroute))
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(115): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\SignupAbuseBlocking\XF\Pub\Controller\Register), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\Reroute))
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(57): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#10 src/XF/App.php(2345): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#11 src/XF.php(512): XF\App->run()
#12 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#13 {main}

Did you check the contents of phrase spam_prevention_registration_rejected?

As fas as I understand the exception the phrase it is too long (339 characters, max is 200) and your might need to contact @Xon for support.

This error is logged when people change the XenForo stock rejection phrase which can trigger an actual internal server error in older versions of XenForo. Latest version just silently truncates from memory so I left this message to inform why the reject message is likely not being rendered as expected.

The default text is:
Your registration has been rejected as it resembles spam-like or automated behavior. Please contact the administrator for further information or assistance.

You can just revert the phrase to restore the default.

Top Bottom