Error with importing from IPS

Salamanca

Affected version
v2.2.11
Hi,

Doing a test import from IPS.
The import run for about 20 mins, but now getting this error:

Code:
ErrorException: [E_WARNING] Illegal string offset 'question' in src/addons/XFI/Import/Importer/IpsForums.php at line 1924
XF::handlePhpError() in src/addons/XFI/Import/Importer/IpsForums.php at line 1924
XFI\Import\Importer\IpsForums->stepPolls() in src/XF/Import/Runner.php at line 244
XF\Import\Runner->runStep() in src/XF/Import/Runner.php at line 61
XF\Import\Runner->run() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/Import.php at line 234
XF\Admin\Controller\Import->actionRun() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 352
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 263
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 115
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 57
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2353
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 524
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Tried PHP 8.1, 8.0, 7.4, 7.2 but with no change.

Thanks
Alex

There have been issues with 4.6-> from reading in the importer bug issues area. I don't know when the last time the IPS importer was updated. I

Hi,

The importer finished by not selecting to import Polls.
However, there're now several other issues. For example, it seems that all users have 3 multiple accounts (user, user1, user2) and there are duplicates for boards as well.

Seems that the IPS importer needs work. When was it last updated?

Thanks
Alex

I doubt they will update the importers until 2.3 comes out, hoping to grab people wanting to move over with the new release. I know I ran the importer here last year, and ran into a few problems with smileys etc. but was able to get everything imported over from IPS. One problem that is going to be is IPS is doing monthly releases now so there is a lot of code changing going on. It would be a full-time job for Xenforo to keep on top of it now.

Top Bottom