XF 1.4 Error when replying

Status
Not open for further replies.

tekgirl

I upgraded Taptalk today and now get errors whenever I reply on my computer...not using Tapatalk...I check the server logs and there are many - all relate to Tapatalk...here is one of the error messages in the server log:

ErrorException: Fatal Error: Cannot redeclare class XFCP_Tapatalk_Model_Node - library/XenForo/Application.php(528) : eval()'d code:1
Generated By: admin, 7 minutes ago

Here is what my users get when they try to reply to a post:

server-error.webp

Can someone please help? Thanks

If you disable Tapa Talk, do you still get the error? My guess is TapaTalk has a conflict with changes to the latest xF version released this morning.

When I disable TT, the error goes away...I should have thought of that...but...I did not upgrade XF from any changes made this morning...in my TT dashboard, it now says that TT was installed incorrectly...not sure what that is all about...but I have installed and upgraded quite frequently and never had an issue.

I do have a lot of users on TT, so need to get this resolved...thanks

When I disable TT, the error goes away...I should have thought of that...but...I did not upgrade XF from any changes made this morning...in my TT dashboard, it now says that TT was installed incorrectly...not sure what that is all about...but I have installed and upgraded quite frequently and never had an issue.

I do have a lot of users on TT, so need to get this resolved...thanks

Maybe try re-uploading all your TT files again

Hi all, we just released the update 2.4.0 of the Tapatalk plugin that solved this issue as Ryanc can confirm. The issues was caused due conflict with XenForo media gallery and today released 1.4.6 of XenForo, and maybe with other plugins. Technically, we changed the name of one our class to avoid conflicts with gallery or other plugins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom