1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Error Exception

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by GencnesilleR, Nov 4, 2011.

1. GencnesilleR

GencnesilleR Member

Code:
    ErrorException: Argument 8 passed to XenForo_Model_Search::insertSearch() must be an array, integer given, called in /home/gencnes1/domains/gencnesiller.com/public_html/library/WhoHasReadAThread/ControllerPublic/Member.php on line 27 and defined - library/XenForo/Model/Search.php:46
    Generated By: AZAD, 20 dakika önce
    Stack Trace
    #0 /home/gencnes1/domains/gencnesiller.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Search.php(46): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(Array, 'read-threads', '', Array, 'date', 0, Array, 3)
    #1 /home/gencnes1/domains/gencnesiller.com/public_html/library/WhoHasReadAThread/ControllerPublic/Member.php(27): XenForo_Model_Search->insertSearch()
    #2 /home/gencnes1/domains/gencnesiller.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): WhoHasReadAThread_ControllerPublic_Member->actionReadThreads(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
    #3 /home/gencnes1/domains/gencnesiller.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch()
    #4 /home/gencnes1/domains/gencnesiller.com/public_html/index.php(18): XenForo_FrontController->run()
    #5 {main}
    Request State
    array(3) {
      ["url"] => string(60) "http://www.gencnesiller.com/members/reyyann.174/read-threads"
      ["_GET"] => array(0) {
      }
      ["_POST"] => array(0) {
      }
    }
    What is the problem and how to fix it?

If you have opened the wrong topic sorry dilerrim segment decoder. I'm trying to get used to.

2. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

This error appears to be related to an addon called WhoHasReadAThread. You can see the name of the addon referenced in the error message. Try disabling that addon. Or contact the author for a fix.

GencnesilleR likes this.
  3. GencnesilleR

GencnesilleR Member

thanks boro. (Teşekkür ederim)

4. GencnesilleR

GencnesilleR Member

Code:
     XenForo_Visitor::getInstance() ->toArray()
    just wait in this way?

5. James

James Well-Known Member

I deleted my post 'cause that wouldn't work, the insertSearch function has been updated. I'll take a quick look.

GencnesilleR likes this.