XF 2.0 Error details may be in the browser console.

Pur3x

Code:
Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console.

I check the console and i see this, not sure what happened i haven't touched anything unless the host did something?.

Code:
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden)
core-compiled.js?_v=4243e783:42 PHP: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
<html><head>
<title>403 Forbidden</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Forbidden</h1>
<p>You don't have permission to access /forum/posts/515/edit
on this server.<br />
</p>
</body></html>

I get this error, too. A long time I can't post any posting on my forum. When I try to write a post, after I push Post reply button or create a new topic. I get notice:
"Oops! We ran into some problems.
Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console."
error-browser-console.webp
I don't know the reason why. Anyone can help?
Thank you very much.

I get this error, too. A long time I can't post any posting on my forum. When I try to write a post, after I push Post reply button or create a new topic. I get notice:
"Oops! We ran into some problems.
Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console."
Anyone can help?
Thank you very much.

What errors were in the console? Are there any server errors?

Reactions: gxd
You need to contact your hosting provider. Apparently the HTTP service was down for maintenance or overloaded (as reflected in your image). That will need to be resolved by them.

I contacted my hosting provider (I use a VPS server). They change me to another new VPS. The problem still these :((
I don't know what can I do now?

1. When I write a new post or post reply I get this error. I changed my VPS server, but the problem still these. I have two forum, the first big forum does not get this error, but the second smaller forum get this error.
Can you help me tho resolve this?

we-ran-into-some-problems.webp

2. When I go to Admin Control Panel -> Tools -> Rebuilb Caches. I choose Rebuild Search Index and Delete the index before rebuilding option:

rebuild search index.webp

When I click to Rebuild Now button the error like this:

an exception occurred.webp
I was update to Xenforo 2.0.4. What can I do now? Can you help me?

Top Bottom