Fixed Error at end of media gallery photopost vbgallery import

Affected version
Importing media gallery using the photopost vbgallery importer, at the end of the process I was greeted with this error..

XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1146]: Table 'vbulletin.vbfxf_mg_rating' doesn't exist in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 228
XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 196
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 39
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 54
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 94
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 150
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->fetchOne() in src/addons/XFMG/Import/Importer/vBGallery.php at line 626
XFMG\Import\Importer\vBGallery->stepRatings() in src/XF/Import/Runner.php at line 242
XF\Import\Runner->runStep() in src/XF/Import/Runner.php at line 59
XF\Import\Runner->run() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/Import.php at line 234
XF\Admin\Controller\Import->actionRun() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 257
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2300
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 465
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

What appears to be incorrect is that it's mixing prefixes between my source db (vbf) and the new xenforo db which uses xf_.

So shouldn't the database also be my new database, and not vbulletin, which is the source?

Thank you for reporting this issue, it has now been resolved. We are aiming to include any changes that have been made in a future XFMG release (2.2.1).

Change log:
When importing from vBGallery, check for duplicate ratings on the target database rather than the source database
There may be a delay before changes are rolled out to the XenForo Community.

Top Bottom