1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.1 Error: After I make a Post...

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by CritiKiL, Mar 19, 2012.

1. CritiKiL

CritiKiL Active Member

Help Please. I have been noticing this happening mostly only in a particular thread at this link, and it happens right 'after' I make a post in that thread area:

This is the Thread-area this happens to often (the 'top post', is the one that's giving the error):

And this is the error page link:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@sck-mobile.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
    More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache/2.2.21 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.21 OpenSSL/1.0.0-fips mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/ Server at sck-mobile.com Port 80"

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Disable all add-ons and re-enable them one at a time until you encounter the problem.
    CritiKiL likes this.
  3. CritiKiL

CritiKiL Active Member

Ok, thanks.
  4. ragtek

ragtek Guest

check your SERVER (not xenforo) error logs
    CritiKiL likes this.
  5. CritiKiL

CritiKiL Active Member

Thanks, it 'is' server-side, not xenforo ;-)
  6. mmoore5553

mmoore5553 Well-Known Member

crit what did you find the issue was ? I am having same issue ?
  7. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

An "Internal Server Error" is very generic. It could be anything. Ideally your server logs will contain more information about the error. You might have to consult with your host to obtain the logs.