Envision Dark

Envision Dark [Paid] 1.5.14.0

No permission to buy ($30.00)

Osman

Osman submitted a new resource:

Envision Dark - Very clean a skin with advanced features designed for the XenForo. Fully customizable with features

kBanYr.jpg

A78qkr.jpg

Branding:

To remove the branding (Xenforo Theme by ©XenMake) with a link back to our site you must purchase the branding removal...

Read more about this resource...

Please create a support ticket on our website in this regard. Required corrections will be made.
There exist some issues:
  • Tabs do not work properly, custom tabs do not show as 'selected' when a user is using them.
  • The subnavigation (secondary navbar) looks weird when unhidden.
  • Parallax effect does not work well on mobile.

Is it possible to make this section only visible to a guest who hasnt logged in.
so that Once logged in it does not show?

Also, is there an option to make the nav bar not come with the page as you scroll down? to keep it stationary?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-11-17 at 12.28.34 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2016-11-17 at 12.28.34 PM.webp
    140.3 KB · Views: 4
Do you have a money back guarantee if there are bugs?
You understand my hesitation due to the fact that the only user who has left feedback was very unsatisfied.

I'm very interested in purchasing it, but it's only as good as it functions :)

Last question before I buy.

is there a way to set the desktop view to show like the ipad view does? I will attach a screenshot of what I mean. It's the ipad demo on your site, I would like if the desktop view was that way also instead of full screen.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-11-17 at 7.34.44 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2016-11-17 at 7.34.44 PM.webp
    62.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
Since the templates are digital items and can't physically be returned, there are no refunds offered on our products. :(

We have a license agreement here.

In addition, all styles are built in accordance with the xenforo responsive structure. This is set as this standard.

You can watch all the style features from the video available on our website.

Osman updated Envision Dark (NEW) with a new update entry:

XenForo Envision Dark Updated 1.5.13.0

• Updated theme compatibility for XenForo 1.5.13.0
  • Merged outdated templates caused by XenForo update
  • FontAwesome has been updated to latest version (4.7.0)
  • Sticky header field edited.
  • The error that occurred in the user menu icons was removed.
  • A sticky sidebar was added.
  • A small arrangement was made on PageNav.
  • Some changes have been made in the message block field.
  • Minor CSS bugs fixed.

Read the rest of this update entry...

We cannot process this transaction because there is a problem with the PayPal email address supplied by the seller. Please contact the seller to resolve the problem. If this payment is for an eBay listing, you can contact the seller via the "Ask Seller a Question" link on the listing page. When you have the correct email address, payment can be made at www.paypal.com.

We cannot process this transaction because there is a problem with the PayPal email address supplied by the seller. Please contact the seller to resolve the problem. If this payment is for an eBay listing, you can contact the seller via the "Ask Seller a Question" link on the listing page. When you have the correct email address, payment can be made at www.paypal.com.
Please check it again now. (y)

Top Bottom