Lack of interest Endless polls and surveys history.

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Reinhard

I think what is needed is simple, the ability or option so that once a survey is closed, another survey can be inserted in the same thread and everyone will see the results of the previous survey, there being a public survey history in the same thread. So what I'm asking basically is the possibility of having a survey history within a thread and that new surveys can be created within the same thread, closing the current poll and opening a new one that will notify everyone involved in the thread.

The reason why I think this is very simple: you can only have one survey (having several questions is nice, but not enough, depending on the circumstances and subject). Important communities and large forums have mega-threads, massive discussions and threads spanning hundreds, if not thousands of pages in a matter of hours. It is a necessary characteristic, imagine the possibilities.

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Top Bottom