End Effect ~ Proudly Powered By Xenforo

Thanks for your feedback, could you care to elaborate a bit for us on how we could improve on it?

It's kind of hard to pin point. The site still looks great, just feels a bit bulky. It would probably feel cleaner if the sticky header bar were changed to static. Just my $0.02.

Visually stunning header. (y)

Sidebar seems quite wide, which is probably fine as I notice you've done this to ensure your Server information is clearly shown.

My only critique is you have three sign up/login buttons, which looks cluttered:
e2-effect.webp

I think you should be able to cut this down to one set - would make it look cleaner and more streamlined.

It's kind of hard to pin point. The site still looks great, just feels a bit bulky. It would probably feel cleaner if the sticky header bar were changed to static. Just my $0.02.

We had a request from our members to enable StickyNav. Also, since a lot of sites seem to be going that way as well, we thought it would be best to follow along as StickyNav seems to be the future ;)

Visually stunning header. (y)

Sidebar seems quite wide, which is probably fine as I notice you've done this to ensure your Server information is clearly shown.

My only critique is you have three sign up/login buttons, which looks cluttered:
View attachment 107175

I think you should be able to cut this down to one set - would make it look cleaner and more streamlined.

Thanks for your feedback. You are right, we have a wide sidebar to ensure that information like the Server Information is clearly shown. I have taken the signup button out of the welcome block to help cut down the clutter. I will investigate further on if we should keep the signup link in the header or remove it and tweak the Visitor Tabs accordingly (y)

Top Bottom