Enable Adsense CMP?

RobParker

I'm struggling to find information on how to enable Adense's built-in consent management. I'm fine with using Google's own but how do I enable or configure it?

Go to Ads tab, then the Pencil icon to edit ads for a selected domain.

After that click the Privacy messages tab (top right):

1702581585937.webp

I've done this for my site but it's only working on the http://xxxxx.com version. I still get a policy warning on the www.xxxxx.com domain but I don't see any way to select the www. domain separately.

Does anyone have any ideas?
Is there a way to contact someone at Adsense? I remember previously it took jumping through a lot oif hoops to talk to a person.

It's frustrating not being able to talk to anyone at Adsense and I'm not sure I see a solution to this.

My "site" with Adsense is domain.com
Most of the traffic comes to www.domain.com and that's where most of the ad revenue is
When I add a CMP, the only option is to add it to domain.com
This has successfully added the popup to domain.com but it doesn't show up on www.domain.com
Adsense still warns that earnings are at risk on www.domain.com
I can't add www.domain.com as it's own site as Adense says that domain has already been added.

Would be interested if anyone else has the same issue!

It's frustrating not being able to talk to anyone at Adsense and I'm not sure I see a solution to this.

My "site" with Adsense is domain.com
Most of the traffic comes to www.domain.com and that's where most of the ad revenue is
When I add a CMP, the only option is to add it to domain.com
This has successfully added the popup to domain.com but it doesn't show up on www.domain.com
Adsense still warns that earnings are at risk on www.domain.com
I can't add www.domain.com as it's own site as Adense says that domain has already been added.

Would be interested if anyone else has the same issue!
Have you noticed drop in traffic for Ad serving at risk? if yes know that it will be fixed automatically if you have enabled it recently (thats the answer we got from adsense). Otherwise if you use multiple ad networks like us ensure that ad request only goes once the user has accepted that Consent.

1702823754182.webp

Code:
https://spurscommunity.co.uk/index.php
https://www.spurscommunity.co.uk/index.php

Go to xenForo backend setting and under basic options enable board url canon.... Google is detecting two URL as there are two URL. 1702824848625.webp

It would be better to make it without www as i can see CMP working over that and not working on www via VPN.

Hope this help. :)

Does anyone have any issues with Google's CMP message showing on mobile? It doesn't seem to work for me and it'll killed any ad revenue.

Does anyone have any issues with Google's CMP message showing on mobile? It doesn't seem to work for me and it'll killed any ad revenue.
Why not switching your domain from www to non www ?

I think I mentioned above that your gdpr message is not working on www but it is working on non www domain.

Top Bottom