XF 2.1 Embed YouTube PlayList BB Code

MediaSVI

I have searched this forum extensively and Google for BBCode to use on XenForo to be able to embed YouTube PlayLists into a post. All I have found are some out of date posts on this forum that have downloads of .xml files and some .php files that will not work with XF 2.1

I find it hard to believe that this is not a common thing just built into the forum, I have to have this option for my forum and I am hoping someone can put me to the right info to make this happen.

Thank you for your time.

I do not know how. My site used to be on Wordpress and all you do is just copy and paste the link in and it works. All I have seen on this forum when people ask about this is you can make one or download this .xml file but no one has that I have seen.

It would be really cool if someone who knows how to do this stuff just makes one and posts it and it would be here for all. I have no clue on how to make one.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Use this add-on:

Example:

It is an add-on - not a theme.

Go in ACP to Add-ons>Add-ons and then click on Install/Upgrade from Archive.
So locate the downloaded zipfile and click on it to install.
XF will do the rest.

OK I had set it on PHP Pear Packages but forgot to check it in the PHP Select Version. It installed and works!

Thank you so much for your help!

Last edited:
Then you have to install add-ons in the old fashion way.
After unpacking you have to upload to your server the file s9E with al its contents to src - addons

After that in ACP/add-ons will show that there is something to install.

Top Bottom