1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to XenForo 1.5!

For more information, click here.

XF 1.1 Embed another site with iframe in a XF Page

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by AndreaMarucci, Oct 15, 2012.

1. AndreaMarucci

AndreaMarucci Well-Known Member

I've to embed our Tumblr based photoblog in a page inside our forum so that choosing a new tab I'm creating, the users is shown a XF page with the Tumblr photoblog inside.

how can I do that? Thank you very much...
  2. EQnoble

EQnoble Well-Known Member

Start out by creating a new page node...

here is the code so you don't have to try and copy it one for one....

<iframe src="http://Insert.frame.address.here/" width=900" height="1000" frameborder="0">
    <p>Your browser does not support iframes.</p>

I am not a big fan of iframes but if it gets the job done for you ....salute
    Lindal_Oronar and Jake Bunce like this.
  3. AndreaMarucci

AndreaMarucci Well-Known Member

Thanks. Done and it work. I'm not a fan too but I've to include a Tumblr blog inside the forum and I think that this one is the only option. Isn't it?
  4. Edrondol

Edrondol Well-Known Member

Not meaning to necro a thread, but has there been anything other than this for Tumblr? It would be great to have a Tumblr mash as the front page with links to the forum.
  5. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

And a page node doesn't work for you? Page nodes are the easiest way to create new custom content within the forum.
  6. kipkip

kipkip Member

Thank you..;)
  7. Strong

Strong Member

Did this stop working? I'm on version 1.3.4 and it isn't working for me.

Ah figured out why I can't iframe stuff.. Because I use ssl and the iframe url doesn't..
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2014