1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.1 Embed another site with iframe in a XF Page

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by AndreaMarucci, Oct 15, 2012.

1. AndreaMarucci

AndreaMarucci Well-Known Member

I've to embed our Tumblr based photoblog in a page inside our forum so that choosing a new tab I'm creating, the users is shown a XF page with the Tumblr photoblog inside.

how can I do that? Thank you very much...

2. EQnoble

EQnoble Well-Known Member

Start out by creating a new page node...

here is the code so you don't have to try and copy it one for one....

Code:
    <iframe src="http://Insert.frame.address.here/" width=900" height="1000" frameborder="0">
    <p>Your browser does not support iframes.</p>
    </iframe>

I am not a big fan of iframes but if it gets the job done for you ....salute

Lindal_Oronar and Jake Bunce like this.
  3. AndreaMarucci

AndreaMarucci Well-Known Member

Thanks. Done and it work. I'm not a fan too but I've to include a Tumblr blog inside the forum and I think that this one is the only option. Isn't it?

4. Edrondol

Edrondol Well-Known Member

Not meaning to necro a thread, but has there been anything other than this for Tumblr? It would be great to have a Tumblr mash as the front page with links to the forum.

5. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

And a page node doesn't work for you? Page nodes are the easiest way to create new custom content within the forum.

6. kipkip

kipkip Member

Thank you..;)

7. Strong

Strong Member

Did this stop working? I'm on version 1.3.4 and it isn't working for me.

Ah figured out why I can't iframe stuff.. Because I use ssl and the iframe url doesn't..

Last edited: Jul 27, 2014