XF 2.0 Email Notifications for Moderators For Reports

This would be very helpful, I have an addon for this in XF1.5
When I told my moderators about some of the things that will not be in XF2, this was what the couldn't live without.
E-mail about reports with node information so that they can see if there is something they have take care of quickly on the forums they are responsible for.

i find this function basic and essential, expecially for a big forum with many moderators.
Sad that this function is not implemented in xenforo by default.
I try to find an addon, but still not find something that do what we need.

I try to find an addon, but still not find something that do what we need.

Yeah, already see those thanks.
But, 1 is unmaintained and the second cost 35$... just trying to find something free. (we have made the migration from vb to xf just a week ago, so we had a lot of expenses)

Realize... you may be used to doing it one way under vB.... and XF had a different design philosophy. There are still areas that it can be improved upon, and suggestions are always welcome for those improvements in the main area. If they are a popular one, they will get upvoted. But even then some of the most upvoted suggestions do not get implemented.

Hi,

Any way to get email notifications sent to moderators when a report is raised in Xenforo 2.0?

Thanks
I have reports going to a forum instead of using the report system (we tried it and didn't like it). Mods can then put a Watch on that forum to get notifications. We are fairly small with only super mods (I.e. they can mod anywhere on the site). This likely would not work as well for a larger site or one that has a lot of forum mods (I.e. mods responsible for specific forums).

I have reports going to a forum instead of using the report system (we tried it and didn't like it). Mods can then put a Watch on that forum to get notifications. We are fairly small with only super mods (I.e. they can mod anywhere on the site). This likely would not work as well for a larger site or one that has a lot of forum mods (I.e. mods responsible for specific forums).
For now i tryinf this method... and watching the thread the notification arrive... hope something better will develop in xenforo.

I use this:

The best $35.00 I've spent

For now i tryinf this method... and watching the thread the notification arrive... hope something better will develop in xenforo.
The one thing I did that has been a real help is to create a set of prefixes assigned to the reports forum that identify common resolutions. That way, when a report is resolved, the mod can just hit Edit Thread and add the appropriate prefix so others can see at a glance that it is resolved and how. The prefixes are things like "Warning issued", "Post Moved", "Post edited" and so on.

Nothing, this is very unconfortable. Anyway, the moderators receive the e.mail of the new thread opened in the forum for report and the new discussion are reports from ALL the category. So is not a good stuff for moderators that watch only a specific category.

Each moderator need to receive only the reports from their category via e-mail.
No need to receive reports from other thousend category in the forum, there are very much content in it.
In vbulletin this thing was basic and fixed, without any particular configuration. Just do what moderators need. a simple mail with reported content from its watched cathegory.
I use this:

The best $35.00 I've spent
I see the info of that addon and thinking that addon send e-mail of any report content in the entire forum to all moderators in the box.
So, this is not what we need. :confused:

Top Bottom