1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Email/NNTP integration to xF - $200 Payment waiting...

Discussion in 'Add-on Requests [Archive]' started by Paul, Jan 18, 2011.

1. Paul

Paul Well-Known Member

Originally requested here, however has all but died so requesting again with a $$$ incentive :)

Basically it needs to have the same functionality as this:

So, this mod allows integration with nntp and email - on the NNTP side it will connect and log on to a user specified news server in AdminCP and download any new messages, placing them in the user specified forum. On the e-mail side it will parse a mailbox and put any messages found in that mailbox into another user specified forum.

Originally coded for vB and still working under 3.5+ and 4+. This hopefully would just be a case of modifying what exists to work under xF. please feel free to contact me if you want current working files.

From the original Mod...

Not the smallest of Mods, however since just a straight port would be suitable for anyone that knows their way about both systems.

If anyone requires more info, please feel free to give me a shout.

Many thanks
  2. Paul

Paul Well-Known Member

thought i would fire this one back up there to see again if anyone was interested in this one??

3. Paul

Paul Well-Known Member

Bounty upped to $300......

SnoSheriff and whynot like this.