Email List Verify Integration

Email List Verify Integration 1.0.1

No permission to download
Anybody else testing? If so, are you currently getting "unknown" back as the status for everything?

It's not related to this add-on because doing a URL directly in the browser with an key & email address gives the same results. Trying to contact their support, chat bot says "Email List Verify will be back Monday" but no clue as to if that means no support is available after M-F business hours or if that means the service itself won't be back until Monday.

Looks like "unknown" status might be a use case where the result is ignored.

Can you message me the email you're trying against? It might be a case of rate limit which they do not talk about for some reason.

View attachment 211576
Looks like whatever the EmailListVerify issue was is now resolved; the same ones that were failing earlier for 'unknown' are now working. If I do a 'refresh' while in the log on some random entries from earlier today the status is now coming back as expected. This afternoon when it was happening the same email submitted to the API (via a URL entered directly in the browser) would fail while using their web GUI came back with a different status. I'm just glad I'm trying to torture test this on a dev site because that would've been a mess if that was on a production site since every single submission through the API was coming back as 'unknown' and their account status was getting updated. Still no response from their support; if I hear anything I'll forward it on.

I'll reach out to you over the weekend via PM on other thoughts. :)

I always use https://debounce.io to check my emails and keep my lists valid and up to date, they are the cheapest I found and works perfectly :)
Yes, yes, we get it, you have an affiliate code for debounce.io, hopefully it's been paying off for you seeing as you feel the need to post it in every thread talking about email validation, just a shame you haven't posted anything related to being able to integrate it with XF.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there any interest among developers and/or end users for this add-on to be updated and brought to 2.2 with maybe an option or two for providers? Emailverify, Debounce.io for example?

I would be willing to discuss costs for such further development. It looks like it still is a valid maintenance add-on to have and one that is valuable to ensuring our emails don't get blacklisted.

Top Bottom