XF 2.1 Email issues

EverLiving

Okay so I currently have issues with my xenforo email? I'm using GoDaddy for my business email and attatched it into my email xenforo like so:

1595076576413.png

But when a player tries to confirm their email verification, they do not recieve it for hours after and it is forcing me to either make them wait hours or verify them myself which ofcourse is not always an option, I am using Default Transport method, is STMP option something that could resolve this? Is this a xenforo issue or godaddy issue? I've read some threads but wasn't 100% sure on how to do a STMP port with godaddy or what not if that is required to resolve this defect.

Any help is apprecaited

Kind regards
EverLiving

Check the mail log on the server to see what the timestamp is, compared to when XF hands the email off.

If the timestamps match, then the delay is between your server and the recipient.

You can send an email to yourself from the ACP to test that.

Check the mail log on the server to see what the timestamp is, compared to when XF hands the email off.

If the timestamps match, then the delay is between your server and the recipient.

You can send an email to yourself from the ACP to test that.
Yeah I have managed to deal with the issue, it was an issue on godaddy's side of things that will 'take effect within 6 hours' so fingers crossed mate, I have done the above already resulting in calling them and hopefully this issue being fixed. But it's godaddy so u never know mate xd

Top Bottom