XF 2.1 Email Confirmation Not Working

IFireflyl

I've had three members join my new board, and all three of them said they didn't get their confirmation email. They said they checked spam/junk folders and it's simply not there. I manually verified them so they can at least post on the board for now. The weird thing (to me) is that when I use the Tools > Test Outbound Email option they get that test email. So obviously both the mail and email is working, but for some reason it seems like the confirmation emails aren't actually even sending. There are no entries in either the Server Error Log or the Email Bounce Log. I am running Xenforo version 2.1.4. Can anyone provide me some direction?

My apologies, but I'm not sure where to go to check that. Would that be something on my hosting provider's end (like somewhere in my cPanel), or is that in Xenforo somewhere?

EDIT: I checked with my hosting provider and they said they do not currently store server mail logs.

@AndyB, it's set to Default.

@Brogan, they don't store the logs, but they're telling me how to modify the .htaccess file to generate logs.

EDIT: This is what they had me add:
Code:
php_value error_log /home/*/public_html/err.log
php_value mail.log /home/*/public_html/mail.log

Last edited:
Top Bottom