Electric Bike Forum - eBikesForum.com

lightspeed

eBikesForum.com is an online Electric Bike Forum - https://ebikesforum.com/ - dedicated to electric bike owners from around the world.

The forum is focused on all types of electric bikes, with discussions on everything from home made ebike kits to brand name electric bicycles. The forum offers troubleshooting & help for electric bike owners along with reviews & ratings for those looking to buy their first electric bike.

Electric Bike Forum - eBikesForum.com.webp

I have been working part time on this forum over the past couple of years, and it is starting to gain some traction and members. My aim is to grow this forum into one of the biggest electric bike forums on the internet!

The theme I'm using is the XF2.0 & XF2.1 Dark Default Style with many thanks to its creator @Jordyn

One of my challenges is that there are so many different electric bicycle brands out there that I am still figuring out the best way to organise the forums. Currently I am creating new subforums for each new electric bike brand but this could end up cluttering the forum. I am yet to figure out whether I should use Sub Forums, Prefixes or Tags to sort all the different brands of ebikes.

One of my challenges is that there are so many different electric bicycle brands out there that I am still figuring out the best way to organise the forums. Currently I am creating new subforums for each new electric bike brand but this could end up cluttering the forum. I am yet to figure out whether I should use Sub Forums, Prefixes or Tags to sort all the different brands of ebikes.
I would use prefixes to start and as time goes, move over the top prefixes to there own forum....and also..nice forum.

Top Bottom