ElasticSearch

ElasticSearch 1.7

No permission to download

AndyB

AndyB submitted a new resource:

ElasticSearch - Admin utility to show ElasticSearch information.

Description:

Admin utility to show ElasticSearch information.

(Example of ElasticSearch page)

View attachment 104470

(Example of Options page)

View attachment 104471

(Example of User Group Permissions)

View attachment 104472

Features:
  • Easily delete any ElasticSearch index.
  • All phrases start with elasticsearch_ for your convenience.

Installation:
  1. Download elasticsearch_v1.0.zip and unzip it.
  2. Upload the Andy...

Read more about this resource...

This does not work for me. Installed and changed admin usergroup permissions. The only thing I can view is the "notes" which is pointless. I do have CTA featured threads installed. Where can I view the "home" page info you show in the screenshot with db size, etc? (Yes I'm using elasticsearch).

Last edited:
The reason this didn't work is because it required curl_exec and shell_exec enabled in php.ini. We do not allow those for security reasons.

Thanks for removing dependency on curl_exec and shell_exec.

I'm getting strange results when I click on "Check ElasticSearch Status." What is it supposed to show?

Mine shows the following.
Code:
Array ( [status] => 200 [name] => Honey Lemon [cluster_name] => elasticsearch [version] => Array ( [number] => 1.5.2 [build_hash] => xxxxxxxxxx [build_timestamp] => 2015-04-27T09:21:06Z [build_snapshot] => [lucene_version] => 4.10.4 ) [tagline] => You Know, for Search )

I replaced the buid_hash numbers with xxxx

Also my database shows it's only 2K. We have a forum with over 7 million posts. Is this normal or is there something wrong? Seems oftly small and our search does work and everything shows it's enabled.

Top Bottom