XF 2.0 editor is not copying format anymore

KSA

for some reason when i copy paste into the editor, formatted text e.g. bold, font size, hyperlinks are not copied with their own format, masked links become unlinked just a plain text.

Any idea

From anywhere. Any article
Where are you copying from?

From anywhere, the editor used to support copy/paste into the editor formatted text. for example:

DISCOUNTED APPLE GEAR, AND 6 OTHER TECH DEALS OF THE WEEK
applewatch-blue.jpg

APPLE
WE'VE SIFTED THROUGH the internet for deals on tech we like, and hit pay dirt this week. Best Buy is giving out some discounts on Apple gadget, and a number of other devices we recommend are on sale at a few different retailers. You can find them below, along with links to our relevant reviews and guides.
Apple Device Sale
Best Buy is still holding a sale on Apple Devices, and we're not quite sure when it will end. Below, we've surfaced all the deals worth considering. The Apple Watch Series 3 and iPads are particularly nice, if you're in the market.

You see the bolded, big size title, hyperlinks, image..etc. These were copied pasted right into the editor with their own formats. Now that is not the case anymore in my forum. Something is missing for sure when I copy paste the format is removed and no copy paste image is supported either.

Top Bottom