1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Add-on Editing without refreshing

Discussion in 'Resource and Add-on Requests' started by MirandaSings, Oct 23, 2015.

1. MirandaSings

MirandaSings Active Member

Is there an addon that lets you edit your posts without a need to refresh the page?
  2. Martok

Martok Well-Known Member

When posts are edited they are done so in a pop-up overlay and when you save the post is updated but the page isn't refreshed.
  3. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

Sounds like the user may have disabled overlays, which would move away from the current page.
  4. MirandaSings

Yes I'm asking if there's an live thread addon also shows edited posts also without having to refresh the page
  5. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

I'm having trouble understanding what it is you're asking. Do you mean you only want to see posts with the last edited note?
  6. MirandaSings

No for example if I edit a post on a thread is there a way for the edited post to be shown to other users besides myself without refreshing the thread?
  7. Daniel Hood

Daniel Hood Well-Known Member

There is no add-on that does that at the moment. I'm not surprised either because how uncommon of a situation that seems. There are live thread add-ons and it would be a reasonable suggestion for one of those.
  8. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

I suspect this thread is related to something other than what you think.

It relates to others seeing your edits without refreshing the page, not you.
  9. Argema

Argema Member

My excuses :), I deleted my posts.