Editing titles?

Smashbox

I can't seem to find the permission to allow my forum users to have access to the "edit thread" part of the Thread tools on a forum thread/post.

I basically need to let them be able to edit their own thread titles.

Thanks!

It's not really incredible though, is it?

One year of development, two developers, thread prefixes, warning system, custom profile fields, etc.
There are only so many hours in a day...

The same comment is made by others about features they want.

Such permission is a standart is should pass before the big feature as prefix or other.

And please Brogan, stop the excuses out of 2 developers, I'm on the creation of such permissions will take less time than the creation of the most important features.

And please Brogan, stop the excuses out of 2 developers
It's not an excuse, it's a fact.
I'm on the creation of such permissions will take less time than the creation of the most important features.
Developing other features will take away development time from other features.

Do you seriously believe that there is additional time to develop other features but they just decided not to and instead sat there twiddling their thumbs?

I did not say that. (I isn't no doubt about the work done)

I personally find that this permission is very important and pass before other suggestions. After you know what they say in France, opinions and colors are always different ...

I personally find that this permission is very important and pass before other suggestions.
As I already posted, you find it important.

Many others found the thread prefixes, custom user fields and the warning system far more important, as evidenced by the amount of feedback on the suggestion threads.

Top Bottom