Editing Node Page Error

Hello,
I was editing a node of mine and this error came across (as seen in the attachment below). However, while editing other nodes, the error does not happen only that node. I deleted the node and created one under the same name and the error still persisted. This hasn't happened before at all and haven't touched any add-ons in the last 24 hours and haven't touched much in the AdminCP beyond editing page. It's only happened now, so I'm really confused about what is happening.
Any help?
This is the AdminCP:
nodeissue.webp
Thanks.

It is more than likely an add-on causing it as those options in the screenshot aren't available in the core software.

Disable all add-ons and try again.

It is more than likely an add-on causing it as those options in the screenshot aren't available in the core software.

Disable all add-ons and try again.

Disabling the add-ons did not help with the issue. Unfortunately, it persists.

Also when I try to edit this node, the loading time is slow and it doesn't complete itself.

Your server appears to dislike the word 'mail' in the referrer for JSON requests. You will notice that you can successfully edit that node if you disable javascript in your browser.

You can disable javascript as a workaround to edit the node, but you need to contact your web host to fix the underlying problem. There is probably an overly restrictive server module in play here like mod_security. Your host needs to fix the offending server rule.

Top Bottom