Editing a Post in the Overlay

jmurrayhead

After I post, I typically re-read what I wrote to ensure there's no typos. When there is, I go edit it. I'm thinking I like the old way better, where the editor replaced where the text was in the post. This just seems more friendly to me. With the overlay, I have to find the area where I made the typo again, in a space that is a bit smaller.

I'm curious what other people are thinking on this, if thinking about it at all.

Nah, overlay's better. I don't want to have to wait a few seconds just to be able to edit a thread or post.

To see what typo you made, you should read the post throughly. That's what I do when double checking.

Yes, you ain't the only one who double checks. :D

Nah, overlay's better. I don't want to have to wait a few seconds just to be able to edit a thread or post.

To see what typo you made, you should read the post throughly. That's what I do when double checking.

Yes, you ain't the only one who double checks. :D
Even with the overlay, you have to wait a few seconds. I find it easier to have the edit screen appear where your eyes are already focused.

Well, for me...I don't need to wait a few seconds for the overlay to come up. ;)

Its speedy! :P

Top Bottom