Shared with his authorisation.
---

This one:
proxy.php
Only to the tittle

I know there are this addon: User Essentials - Enhanced Version
and have all this features:
Enhanced Version:
  • Moderation. Option to moderate user name changes. Only moderators with set permission may approve or deny name change requests.
  • User Note. Option for the user to provide a note as to why they wish to change their username.
  • Moderator Note. Option for the moderator to provide the user with a note when approving or denying the name change.
  • Moderator Alerts. Option to alert all moderators to the user's new name.
  • User Alert and Email. Users are notified by alert and email when a decision is made in regards to their name change request.
  • Name Change Cycles. Option to reset the allowed number of name changes every X days.
  • Visible Indication. Option to set the user's custom title to display their previous name for X days in order to allow all members to keep track.
  • Previous Name Changes/Requests Information. Moderators may view the details of previous name change requests. Approved, Denied, and those Pending Approval requests, all display their relevant information in an overlay.
  • ACP User Edit Previous Names. The user edit page in the Admin Control Panel (ACP) displays a list of previous names held by that user.
Feature List:
  • Delete Poll. Moderators and poll creators (when no votes have been cast) can delete a poll via a simple link.
  • Custom User Upgrade Amounts. By setting the upgrade price to 0, you can allow the user to pay any price for the upgrade.
  • Remove Own Poll Vote with optional Time Limit. Those who have cast a vote may remove it (un-vote). This is a usergroup permission which may be set with a time limit (in minutes). Time starts once vote has been cast. Poll must be open and user must have voting permission.
  • User Action Log. Editing of post messages, editing thread titles and/or prefixes, locking/unlocking threads, adding polls, and changing user names, are all logged and displayed via a user log in the Admin Control Panel.
  • Change User Name. Members may change their user name x amount of times by selecting the 'Change User Name' link on their Account page. Option to display previous usernames via a tab on the profile page.
  • Create Polls Permission to limit who may create polls by user group or node.
  • Add Poll to existing thread. Permission to allow thread authors to add a poll to the their threads at a later date (now default in XF 1.4).
  • Edit Poll. Poll creators can now edit their polls as long as no votes have been cast (now default in XF 1.4).
  • Optional Time Limit permission on editing thread titles.
  • Separate Title and Post edit time limits. Option to allow the editing of thread titles even when the time limit for editing posts has expired.
  • Lock / Unlock own thread. Permission to allow thread authors to lock/unlock their own threads. User cannot unlock threads locked by a moderator.
  • More Options... Thread authors may edit the title and prefix, lock/unlock, or add a poll to their threads by editing the first post and selecting the 'More Options...' button.
  • This add-on does not alter the XenForo xf_post or xf_thread MySQL tables, which means it can easily be installed on large boards.
But, I don't need all that features, I need only 1 permission and I can't find another solution in the RM.
That addon is unique then? there are not another cheap and easy solution?

I'll really appreciate some help to solve this.

[FIXED, addon attached ↓]

Attachments

Last edited:
Top Bottom