1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.4 edit the login form

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by Joedee25, Oct 9, 2014.

1. Joedee25

Joedee25 Member

im using amember for the account management for my website but after the release of xf 1.4 and amember 4.4 i cant get the 2 systems to cooperate.

i need to change the values of my login form on the xenforo system to use the amember login form instead. And i have tried to find some infomations on the forum without any luck so far.

Problem:
    i have a Xenforo forum that i want to integrate with the amember account system.

i need to change some of the values in the forum templates "login_form_bar" in a way so it will use the amember system when they login. The guys over at amember have looked and setup all the software on their side of the system. now i need the xf part to sync also

I need to edit the login template and update form action with http://accounts.mydomain.net/login , username field name should be amember_login, password field name should be amember_pass.

i really hope that you guys can help me out.

Thanks