Lack of interest Edit History - More Information to be Stored

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

xf_phantom

The edithistory is IMO very limited ATM, because we're able to save only 1 field (the message) per contenttype & content_id. It would be much more powerfull, if we could save unlimited informations for the content (e.g. just think about custom fields, or additional actions like post_creator changed or think about the resource manager and e.g. the resource download url)

I think that this (a more powerful edithistory system) could also replace the modlog, which would be IMO another great benefit, because it would be easier to fetch all important data related to a specific content. (similar to this request )

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
The edithistory is IMO very limited ATM, because we're able to save only 1 field (the message) per contenttype & content_id. It would be much more powerfull, if we could save unlimited informations for the content (e.g. just think about custom fields, or additional actions like post_creator changed or think about the resource manager and e.g. the resource download url)

I think that this (a more powerful edithistory system) could also replace the modlog, which would be IMO another great benefit, because it would be easier to fetch all important data related to a specific content. (similar to this request )

I would like at least the title of the thread to be saved, since that information is lost atm
(then again, maybe that is the "content" of the thread)

Top Bottom