Easy Table BBCode [Paid] [Deleted]

MOZ

MOZ submitted a new resource:

Easy Table BBCode (version 1.00) - Easily add tables to messages using a simple syntax

Please consider donating if you find this add-on useful. Contact: moz@raid101.com

Please consider this addon to be free, the $0.0.1 cost is only because we would like to use FetchApp for automated delivery to all our users and FetchApp does not allow price to be $0.00. If you do not have PayPal or do not wish to spend the $0.01, please message/email me with your...

Read more about this resource...

Moz, great to see you release another Table BBCode. I hadn't been able to do the COLSPAN on the other one, how do we do it with yours?

Not possible at the moment :(

Something I would like to add for the next version for sure. The advantage with this one is the simple to use syntax, while giving full flexibility as far as the contents of the cells go.

Colspan/Rowspan are tricky, however do not worry, will try and get something soon.

Get this error after install :\
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/username/public_html/library/EasyTableBBCode/BBCode/Formatter/Base.php on line 1

Welcome.

Get this error after install :\
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/username/public_html/library/EasyTableBBCode/BBCode/Formatter/Base.php on line 1
Are you still having this issue? How did you upload the files?

Reported Attack Page!

This web page at www.raid101.com has been reported as an attack page and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Attack pages try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.Some attack pages intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.

Colspan is something I have been thinking on to implement, but rowspan is going to be way too tricky.

Nvm, fixed it by:

-uploading the files and installing the addon
-locating the Base.php file in EasyTableBBCode/BBCode/Formatter
-opening up the file to edit
-opening the local Base.php file I downloaded after purchasing the addon
-copying the entire local Base.php content and pasting it into the server Base.php file
-Submit and save from there

Top Bottom